UDI does not bear the liability for compensation and legal liability for personal injury, property damage,(including direct or indirect damage) caused by the following reasons when using this product.
- Driver cause damage in the case of alcohol drinking or drug anesthesia, dizziness, fatigue, nausea and other poor physical condition or poor mental condition.
- The driver’s subjective intent cause bodily injury, property damage and legal liability and so on.
- Any compensation for mental damage caused by accident.
- Damage caused by the driver’s operation in the nature reserve and other prohibited flight area.
- Do not assemble or manipulate this product in accordance with this manual.
- Other damage caused by poor operation of the entire aircraft because of Self-modification or replacement of non-UDI production of accessories or parts.
- Damage caused by the use of non-UDI production of products or imitation UDIRC products.
- Damage caused by operator’ operating errors or subjective judgment errors.
- Aircraft itself poor operation caused by aircraft natural wear and tear, corrosion, line aging.
- Aircraft issued a low voltage alarm, still no landing, causing the aircraft to fall.
- Knowing perfectly well that the aircraft is in an abnormal state (such as water, oil, soil, sand and other unidentified substances penetrate and assembly is not completed, the main parts occur significant failure, the accessories are obvious defects or missing), still force flight and cause damage.
- Aircraft is in the magnetic field interference area, radio interference area (such as near high voltage wire, the large power equipment, radio and television tower, cell phone base station and other areas), no-fly zone regulated by government or pilot vision in the backlight, vision obstruction, Blurred vision, poor vision, etc. are not suitable for manipulation and other conditions are not suitable for the operation of the flight, causing damage.
- Flying in bad weather, such as rainy or windy (more than category 4), snow, hail and other bad weather.
- Aircraft encounter collision,overturning, fire, explosion, lightning stroke, storm, tornado,heavy rain,flood, tsunami, land subsidence, ice collapse, cliff collapse, avalanche,hail, debris flow, landslides, earthquakes and so on.
- Damage due to infringement caused by any data, audio data or video data obtained by the driver when using aircraft.
- The damage caused by protecting circuits or battery, inadequate charger or improper usage.
- Any indirect loss and legal liability arising from the problem of equipment or accessories (including memory cards), such as images or videos, can not be saved.
- All flight and shooting not in accordance with instructions.
- legal liability, or the resulting loss of all personal property, or damage to the ecological environment caused by pilots who do not comply with local laws and regulations.
- The loss and legal responsibility caused by driver who have not completed enough flight training and rashly carried out an unsafe flight.
- Driver attempt to fly in places expressly prohibited by laws and regulations or related management units.
- The loss and legal liability caused by driver who do not comply with UDIRC official announcement in the UDIRC official website, this product manual, user quick start guide, the way of use mentioned in this disclaimer, and various precautions.
- Other damages that do not belong to UDIRC scope of liability.
This product restricts navigation in special areas. Once you use this product, you will be deemed to have carefully read the relevant regulations of ICAO and local airspace control regulations, as well as UAV management regulations. You will be aware of the relevant legal liabilities arising from the possible violation of legal provisions caused by non-compliance with the above provisions. And promise to be responsible for your actions and for any indirect or direct liability arising from the failure to use the aircraft in accordance with the user’s manual.
This product contains small parts which are dangerous for choking. Keep out of reach of children.
If you encounter unsolvable problems in the process of manipulation, please contact the duly authorized agent of UDIRC or UDIRC technical support.
* Important information contained in the package and this manual should be retained.